Apply for Accounting Administrator
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Commensurate with Experience
OVATION HQ – Cornelius, NC
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Ovation Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding corporate mobility expense management industry. Ovation specializes in wireless expense management and utilizes its proprietary software platform Magellan® to find and execute meaningful savings for clients. Ovation also provides outsourced equipment and service procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services,
VIP care, and mobility contract compliance. Ovation manages wireless mobility services end-to-end for its clients, providing a significant value in carrier savings.
The Accounting Administrator is responsible for creating reports, both detailed and summary, that enable our clients to process their wireless payments accurately and efficiently. Additional job responsibilities include maintaining accurate corporate cost center/GL code mapping information for clients’ wireless devices, allocation of wireless expenses, research unidentified charges and wireless end users, account reconciliation, and other duties as assigned. The position will interact verbally and through written communication, with internal management, wireless carrier representatives, and clients to facilitate research requests and provide account payable reports within given deadlines.
- Minimum two (2) years accounting experience
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal and written).
- Superior analytical thinking and ability to review large volumes of data with an extreme attention to detail
- Able to effectively multi-task to successfully handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time throughout the business day
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word skills
- Intermediate Access skills
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field
- Previous wireless carrier billing experience (preferred, not required).
- Month end reconciliations for multiple companies
- Accounts Payable Data entry
- Accounts Receivable – Process all invoices in a timely manner to maintain customer relations
- QuickBooks experience a MUST
- Minimum of two (2) years of accounting experience
- Employee reimbursements/reconciliation
- Coordinate travel – occasional
- Weekly/Monthly check generation
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Ability to work with others
- Able to meet deadlines
- Credit card reconciliations
- Create bank deposits
- Responsible for collection of past due customer invoices and reporting of collection activity status
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, along with other MS Office products. MS Access a plus
- Telecom experience a plus
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Refers to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem resolution
- Responds to customer email using knowledge base articles, templates as well as formulating personalized responses
- Exercises good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary
- Escalates unresolved customer issues in a timely manner
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiencies
- Accurately categorizes customer issues and their resolutions using the CRM and support system
- Uses the correct tools, resources and processes such as the online Knowledgebase and escalation paths
- Other duties as assigned
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects
SECURITY SENSITIVE:This job interfaces with client data and OVATION Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
This role will not require travel.