Apply for Corporate Wireless Mobility Support Analyst
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
Support Fulfillment Analyst
Procurement and Support Manager
Commensurate with Experience
Corporate Office in Cornelius, NC
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Ovation Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding corporate mobility expense management industry.Ovation specializes in wireless expense management and utilizes its proprietary software platform Magellan® to find and execute meaningful savings for clients. Ovation also provides outsourced equipment and service procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help
desk services, VIP care, and mobility contract compliance. Ovation manages wireless mobility services end-to-end for its clients, providing a significant value in carrier savings.
SUPPORT FULFILLMENT ANALYST:
The Support Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for providing a variety of administrative and fulfillment-related duties and tasks based on client need. The majority of daily fulfillment tasks will evolve around the ordering of mobile devices through wireless carrier websites. As this role works directly with both internal staff and wireless carriers, good written & oral communications are essential attributes needed to be successful.
- Mobile device order fulfillment
- Mobile device approval management
- Order tracking of mobile device orders
- Asset database management
- Processing mobile device line terminations and suspensions
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with internal stakeholders and clients
- Able to effectively multi-task to successfully handle competing priorities and deadline
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word skills are a requirement
Responsible for providing enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal entries. Works with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic fulfillment issues. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate channels. Works under normal supervision on fulfillment processes and procedures of mobile devices.
- Provides basic technical support to resolve wireless carrier mobile device orders
- Work in a multi-shift environment
- Utilize our Ovation ticketing system to track and process requests for service
- Refers to training, collaborates with associates, and exercises common sense on problem
- Exercises good judgment by involving management in resolving customer issues as necessary
- Escalates unresolved customer issues in a timely manner
- Actively engages in continuous improvement recommending content, solutions, or alternative processes that may improve the customer experience or our operational efficiency
- Accurately categorizes customer fulfillment orders within the appropriate support systems
- Uses the correct tools, resources and processes such as the online knowledge base and escalation paths.
- Analytical thinker who prefers the back-end administration type tasks
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to understand and resolve basic technical issues, use common sense, and the ability to think on your feet
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Must be a logical thinker and understand the concept of the fulfillment of mobile device products and services
- Must be cautious and thoughtful when ordering mobile device products and services from wireless carrier websites
- High School diploma plus 1-2 years of general office administrative experience preferred, or
Associate Degree or higher is highly desired
- General computer knowledge with experience in using the MSOffice suite of application
(Outlook and Excel preferred)
- Previous experience in order processing preferred (fulfillment orders, claims)
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move
This job interfaces with client data and Ovation Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
LOCATION & Shift Schedule:
Ovation Wireless Management Headquarters in Cornelius, NC To Be Determined.
This role will require minimal occasional travel, less than 5% of the time.
USD 12 to 14 per hour based on experience