Apply for Enterprise Project Coordinator
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
Enterprise Project Coordinator
Chief Solutions Officer
Commensurate with Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, OVATION Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding Managed Mobility Service industry. OVATION specializes in Managed Mobility Services and Unified Endpoint Management and utilizes its proprietary, GDPR compliant software platform, Magellan®, to identify and execute meaningful operational cost reductions for clients. OVATION also provides device logistics, procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services, VIP care, and mobility contract compliance. OVATION manages wireless mobility services end-to-end for its clients, providing a significant value in carrier savings.
- The Mobility Project Coordinator will be responsible for interfacing with Ovation’s enterprise client to provide technical support and administrative services within the client, carrier and Ovation consoles. This position will work in concert with the Ovation mobility team to coordinate customer projects, assist with communication, planning and execution, track project progress, provide reporting to Ovation leadership and customer contacts.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of successful customer interactions, project contributions, strong data analytics, and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Project coordination
- Build and communicate project plans for respective projects
- Coordinate Ovation and customer resources required to execute key tasks within the project plan
- Facilitate regular project meetings with customers within the active projects
- Manage project rosters and provide regular reporting to Ovation leadership and key customer contacts throughout projects
- Create and manage follow up procedures for impacted customers within the project rosters
- Own the escalation management process for addressing issues as they occur
- Facilitate the end user and platform administration duties in conjunction with our leadership team
- Facilitate version control of content management and push to end users for compliance
- Advise on mobility architecture and implement device features and restrictions for project based smart devices
- Assist our Managed Mobility team with smart device deployment projects
- Provide reports on devices out of compliance with Client policies
- Create and maintain detailed documentation, installation instructions, technical bulletins, reports, etc. for assigned projects
- Attend required meetings for projects, engineering, training, etc. and follow through on any assignments
- Liaise with client vendors for special needs, issues, and improvements
- Project coordination
- Project planning
- Project logistics coordination
- Resource coordination
- Communication plan development and management
- Follow up coordination
- Project reporting and data management
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years or more of project coordination related experience
- Data analytics experience a plus
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; a self-starter
- Project coordination
- Proven success with customer communication
- Consolidated reporting and analytics skills
- Presentation of project progress and data elements
- Logistics experience a plus
- Able to use spreadsheets to manage data for reporting and system updates
- Manage project assignments effectively with operational tasks to ensure successful completion
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
SECURITY SENSITIVE: This job interfaces with client data and OVATION Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
LOCATION: Cornelius, NC / potentially virtual
TRAVEL: This role requires some travel.