Apply for Global Mobile Program Project Lead
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
Global Mobile Program Project Lead
OVATION Chief Operating Officer and Client Management
Commensurate With Experience
Contractor with potential for employer conversion
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations in the mobility space, OVATION Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding managed mobility services industry. OVATION specializes in wireless professional services and applied expertise to maximize the mobile investments of its clients. OVATION also provides outsourced equipment and service procurement, technical support, provisioning, asset management, 24/7/365 help desk services, VIP care, onsite staff, and mobility contract guidance.
The Mobile Program Project Lead will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals. This individual must have assisted in the formulation, planning, and execution of a mobility strategy encompassing: why the need for a strategy, how to innovate, how to identify and prioritize app candidates.
The manager must be familiar with the current state of mobile technology and mobile best practices throughout a variety of industries. Must be knowledgeable about mobile development standards, have the ability to identify a landscape of mobile vendors (MDM, MADPs, etc.), be familiar with the deployment of mobile apps across platforms.
Description of Tasks:
- Lead, participate in, and execute the delivery of mobile strategy engagements for client organizations
- Facilitate mobile “design for delight” workshops including ideation, concept generation, and idea prioritization using client framework
- Understand enabling components: security, infrastructure, mobile device management (MDM), application development platform environments (MADPs), user experience for mobile, mobile Center Of Excellence, etc.
- Collaborate with team members, carriers and clients to produce mobile best practices and processes
- Support business development discussions with clients related to mobile strategy
- Continue to improve and innovate strategy offerings and methodology for clients
- Participate in the creation of thought leadership including blog posts, webinar presentations, and speaking engagements
- Manage to budget of client carrier spend +/- 5%
- Collaborate with client stakeholders worldwide to assist with defining mobile policy, strategy, and remediation projects as needed.
- Support of 10,000+ devices worldwide
- Management of day to day mobile support team
- Maintain solid data to support Asset management of all devices worldwide using carrier data/EMM
- Required to develop ad-hoc reporting of assets as needed in partnership with carriers and 3rd party suppliers
- Drive operating mechanisms appropriately associated to mobile program
- Plan and execute new phone launches annually with major manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, Google)
- Drive security compliance campaign to patch phones to Client security standards and operating system upgrades as needed to maintain security standards
- 10 + years in roles including management consulting and business strategy
- 10 + years of experience with mobile projects, carriers, technology
- Demonstrated success in facilitating strategy/innovation sessions with both business and technology participants
- Strong knowledge of mobile market including key players, emerging technologies, and new business models (including platforms, MDM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology)
- Demonstrated strong expertise building business case presentations that influence executive decisions.
- Superior Presentation abilities to technical and business client teams
- Familiarity with a range of strategy/innovation methods
- Comfortable in project management to lead strategy engagements and working in a boundary-less fashion with key partners.
- Experience facilitating workshops with large enterprise companies
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; including strong presentation skills
- Experience working in a team to develop and execute mobile strategies, plans, and programs for clients across many industries
- BA/BS from an accredited school
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- The position is located onsite in either San Diego, CA or Charlotte, NC
- Less than 25% travel is expected for this position
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org