Apply for Project Manager
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
Chief Operations Officer
Commensurate with Experience
Corporate Office in Cornelius, NC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, OVATION Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding Managed Mobility Service industry. OVATION specializes in Managed Mobility Services and Unified Endpoint Management and utilizes its proprietary, GDPR compliant software platform, Magellan®, to identify and execute meaningful operational cost reductions for clients. OVATION also provides device logistics, procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services, VIP care, and mobility contract compliance. OVATION manages wireless mobility services end-to-end for its clients, providing a significant value in carrier savings.
OVATION is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project
requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable
successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Technology/Infrastructure project oversight.
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a project manager for technology implementation, technology solutions, and/or managed services.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding technology and infrastructure.
- Experience with executive level contacts.
- ITSM implementation and Agile experience a plus.
- Budget management experience.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
SECURITY SENSITIVE:This job interfaces with client data and OVATION Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check.
OVATION Wireless Management Headquarters in Cornelius, NC
This role will require minimal occasional travel, less than 5% of the time.