Apply for Wireless Advisor
Commensurate with Experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Ovation Wireless Management, Inc. in the rapidly expanding Managed Mobility Service industry. Ovation specializes in wireless expense management and utilizes its proprietary software platform to find and execute meaningful savings for clients. We also provide reporting, outsourced equipment and service procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services, VIP care,
and wireless contract compliance. We manage wireless services end-to-end for our clients, providing a significant value in wireless savings.
The Wireless Advisor will be responsible for interfacing with Ovation's monthly managed customers to communicate new programs, savings opportunities, build rapport, communicate billing information, project planning needs, and develop a plan for on-going tracking of wireless management projects with associated tasks.
Support the processing of wireless management projects by reviewing wireless expense and usage information from our systems and prepare a report for client savings opportunities. Contacting retained customers on a regular basis to determine incremental ways we can add value to our services, relay pertinent support information, develop, coordinate, and streamline new customer programs to extend the tenure of all Retained accounts. Develop and execute an account follow up strategy, and support execution of the plan at multiple levels. Stay current and maintain a broad knowledge of wireless service offerings, data solutions, coverage maps, rate plans, complex products and services, and project management skills. Maintain and present a
professional image and work environment. Ensure positive interaction and professionalism with internal and external customers on issues. Handle escalated customer issues in the absence of the account executive or other management staff.
- To actively participate in the customer relationship management of our Retained customers.
- To review and audit all monthly retained reports ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- To compile summary report, to include recommended Account Modifications, and review with each customer monthly.
- Prepare Account Modification document and submit to the wireless carriers each month as needed.
- To work with the officer group to ensure that the organization’s goals are met.
- To develop and maintain quality standards as advised.
- To provide reports to the officer group as required.
- To provide monthly project status information as required.
- To plan, coordinate and process new project work.
- Facilitate a communication plan for OWM customers
- To monitor the Retained Services performance
- Strong general wireless industry knowledge and experience
- Project planning, resource management and monitoring experience
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated, creative
- Outgoing personality
- Superlative communicator
- Ability to make assessments and act on own initiative
- Production of detailed written and comprehensive reports
- Work under pressure to meet recurring deadlines
- Initiate new systems and process change
- Set objectives, plan and evaluate achievement
- Work effectively as a member of a team
College Degree (Business related major preferred) or equivalent. 3 plus years of successful wireless carrier client support, coordination, analytical, or equivalent business experience, with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting deadlines. Strong wireless carrier and rate plan knowledge (voice and data) is required. Must be proficient and accomplished in Microsoft Excel. Must present a professional appearance and image. Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills. Flexible team-oriented individual. Decision making and problem solving capabilities. Ability to present professional image of self and company. Experience in handling customer inquiries. Ability to handle difficult customers professionally. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite as well as other computer software packages as required. Highly organized candidate with exceptional multi-tasking an follow up skills./p>
**Wireless industry experience is a requirement**.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
This job class contains positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions
of the employment agreement including confidentiality statements and a background check.
This position is based in Cornelius, NC.