Protect your users’ privacy with our GDPR Reporting Platform
Easily navigate through our online reporting tool with meaningful dashboards filled with charts, graphs, and trends to help your company quickly identify risk areas. The dashboard is easily configurable for each user and offers drill down and export capabilities. Our tool coupled with OVATION’s years of wireless carrier experience and proprietary processes provides your company with a comprehensive managed mobility solution that is unmatched in the industry.
The recent enactment of the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union has created a new standard for global data protection which has significant implications to businesses worldwide in regards to the collection, use and storage of personal information.
Contrary to popular belief, U.S. businesses can also be impacted with this new data privacy ruling and should take measures now to ensure their own data collection and processing of customer and employee data (including processing of data by hired third parties) meets the guidelines outlined in the GDPR.
- identification numbers
- call detail records
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- IP addresses
- geo data tracking
- location data and other factors
- Pseudonymizing Call Detail Records - After a certain number of periods, Call Detail Records can be pseudonymized. The data is still there, and can, with some limitations, be used for analysis, but it is no longer possible to link the data to people. In that way, it has ceased to be Personal Identifiable Data. The number of periods after which pseudonymization is done can be set per account.
- Ability to implement “right to be forgotten” for leaving employees- This functionality makes it possible to remove all references to employees that are no longer with the company.
- Anonymize logbooks- All logbooks are anonymized after six months.
- Reduce retention period for ad-hoc reports and electronic invoices - Retention period for generated reports and electronic invoices is set to three months.
Mobile and Beyond